Address: 10011 96 Street, Fort St. John, BC, V1J 3P3 Canada
Phone: (250) 785-6677
Fax: (250) 787-0109
Email Address: n/a
As your family doctor, it is my role to provide you with a variety of primary care services within our practice and to maintain your medical record so it’s always up-to-date. It’s also my responsibility to coordinate referrals to other health care providers if you need more specialized care.
As my patient, you also have an important role to play in your own health care. Regular care by a family doctor is proven to lead to more satisfied patients and better health care. If you try to see me and my team first for all your day-to-day health care needs, we can provide you with our best care. It also helps us when you keep us informed about any care you receive elsewhere.
Because I know your health history and your goals, receiving the majority of your care from me and my team can help you avoid things like duplicate tests, medication errors and even hospitalizations.
Doctors in our community want more of our residents to receive the type of long-term care you receive and are working together to improve access to this kind of care, not only for our own patients, but also to ensure that everyone will eventually have their own family doctor.
As your family doctor, my practice team and I will:
- Provide you with the best care that we can
- Coordinate any specialty care that you need
- Offer you timely access to care within the best of our ability
- Maintain an ongoing record of your health
- Keep you up-to-date on any changes to the services offered at our office
- Communicate with you honestly and openly to address your health care needs
As my patient, I ask that you:
- Seek your health care from me and my team whenever possible
- Identify me as your doctor if you have to visit an emergency facility or
other health care provider, so they can provide me with information about
your treatment for your medical record
- Communicate with me honestly and openly so that we can best address your health care needs.