The Gateway Plaza Announces More Retailers And Restaurants
If you love shopping or want a new cool place to eat or hang out, you are in luck! These retailers and restaurants are opening later this year, so keep your eyes peeled.
The Gateway Plaza just announced on there Facebook page the names of retailers that are coming to the plaza. This comes after the grand opening of the Fort St. John’s Burger King that opened up on March 31st, 2016.
These two places have been announced last summer and don’t come as a surprise:
- Esso: In addition to the location in Redwood
- Home2 Suites by Hilton: Second new hotel under construction in Fort St. John
Some new retailers announced include:
- Supplement King: Nutrition store offering supplements at the lowest guaranteed prices
- Pita Pit: Offering pita’s for everyone to enjoy including an all day breakfast.
- Women’s Retailer: The mystery place is going to be announced soon
Other places are expected to open up soon that are not in The Gateway Plaza. For instance, Browns Social House construction is almost completed. Papa John’s Pizza and Reflex Supplements are coming soon to the PC Plaza.